WAIT! Were you looking for these Roger Wu’s?
| About me (this Roger Wu) in no particular order
- I don’t update this page too often so find me on Twitter, Facebook, or LinkedIn
- I put on a pop conceptual art exhibition, Thought Experience (check it out under the art section).
- I built a site DogStreets that catalogues all the prints, multiples, and editions since the 1900s
- I was able to sell Cooperatize to Famecast, an influencer’s tool kit company, and am working for Famecast
- I ran Cooperatize; a platform to help you find sponsored post opportunities in the long tail of the Internet
- I built a site for Milo the Dog Dogplane
- I performed Off Broadway in Shanghai Gesture
- I ran the PR 2.0 meetup.
- I organize sold the Stamford Tech Meetup even though I live in New York City.
- I was the bodyguard to the Prime Minister of Micronesia in Zoolander.
- I grew up in a town in Northern New Jersey called West Caldwell, which is famous for being the birthplace of the only non consecutive president Grover Cleveland, but more importantly is the home of the Sopranos.
- I graduated as valedictorian and went to the University of Pennsylvania where I received degrees in Finance and Computer Science from the Jerome Fisher Program of Management and Technology as well as a Master’s Degree in Telecommunications.
- At school, I competed in the Mr Penn bodybuilding contest, rowed for the heavyweight crew team, was a member of Alpha Tau Omega, and worked at local bar, Smokey Joes, where I started a coat check.
- Upon graduation I worked at Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley.
- My first job EVER was Taco Bell, my second job was Roy Rogers, and I’ve also delivered Domino’s Pizza.
- I started KlickableTV out of a tea shop in 2008.
- I shot a web series called My Roommates.
- I like to eat.
- I’m a member of SAG and AFTRA
Creative Storyteller, Coder, Writer, Artist, Entrepreneur